. nailsapART: Halloween Nail Art Stamping

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Halloween Nail Art Stamping

Happy Halloween everyone!!! Today I have a completely Halloween dedicated post for you...

Halloween Pumpkin Nails

I started off with a gradient, with the hope that it would look like a firey sunset (unfortunately it looks a bit summery but hey...) I then did some Halloween stamping over the top.


Halloween Gradient Manicure


The colours used in the gradient are Collection 2000 'Big Hair', a boots 17 polish (orange) which I can't find a name on and a Miss Sporty yellow shade which I also can't find the name of (I'm not being very helpful today I'm afraid!) I used MUA black for the stamping.

Overall I like the look but unfortunately it's smudged a bit as you can probably see. Anyway, definitely very festive! Have you done any Halloween manicures?


2 comments:

  1. Oooooh! I love it that gradient is so gorgeous :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jazz! I'm quite happy with how it turned out in the end - looks miles better after I put top coat on!

    ReplyDelete