. nailsapART: Matte Teal Chevron Nail Art

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Matte Teal Chevron Nail Art

I had a couple of hours to spare today so I decided to try something more time consuming.  Well, I say I had more time, but I was actually putting off doing work for my masters degree. I am officially the queen of procrastination!


Green Chevron Nail Art

I went for some pretty chevron nails, finished off with some striping tape to make the effect more striking..

Teal Chevron Nail Art

The lovely teal colour I used is Rimmel ‘Sky High’ and I did the chevrons by taping off sections with sellotape and painting them with Models Own ‘Mushroom’. The striping tape is from Amazon. I used some Rimmel ‘Matte Finish’ top coat to finish it off.
What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Holy crappers I'm in love with this. I'll have to give it a try sometime. The colours are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The teal is a lovely colour, although difficult to get a true reflection of it in the picture :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh!! I absolutely love these!!! love love love love love love love love love love (I'd go on but my fingers are tired) These are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just saw your blog and love it! I follow you from now to not miss any post. I invite you to see my blog for nail art:

    http://decora-nails.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete