. nailsapART: Golden Butterfly Nail Art

Friday 12 October 2012

Golden Butterfly Nail Art

Today I decided to use one of my new polishes - Models Own 'Copper Pot' as it's a lovely autumn colour. The leaves are really falling now and I love all the golden brown colours everywhere!




The base colour looks really good with the black stamping. Alone it wasn't perhaps as good as I thought it would be, in the bottle it looked like it had a lot more dimension to the colour - with darker tones in it (as you can see in the link above). On it's own it's a bit more of a brighter glittery gold. I did like it, but it wasn't quite what I was expecting.

I created the effect using the BM-307 plate and used MUA 'Black', topped off with a coat of Seche Vite (a pretty thick coat - which I'm finding mitigates the chance of the stamping smudging!)

No comments:

Post a Comment