. nailsapART: Pink and Black Zebra Print Nail Art

Monday 1 October 2012

Pink and Black Zebra Print Nail Art


Today I’ve done a very bright mani – pink zebra print and black…

Pink Zebra Print Manicure

I'm really impressed with the results, but I couldn't really get a picture which does it justice (I’m still very much practising with different settings etc).

The pink used is Rimmel's ‘Funtime Fuchsia’ and The plate is BM-223. I used Mua ‘Black’ for the stamping and the black sides. To achieve the look, I used the pink and stamping first then I applied some top coat to make sure that I didn’t pull the stamping off when I used sellotape to tape off the black section.
The black stones were from Ebay and I finished off with a couple of coats of Seche Vite.
Zebra Nail Art



No comments:

Post a Comment