. nailsapART: Lilac with White Stamped Stripes

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Lilac with White Stamped Stripes

Today I’ve done some fairly simple stamping which looks quite effective!

Lilac Slash Nail Art



Lilac White Line Nail ArtThe polish I’ve used is Nails Inc ‘Primrose Hill’ which is kind of a greyish lilac colour – very beautiful and shimmery! I’ve got the limited edition jewelled bottle thanks to the lovely girls at work. It was very appropriate birthday present, especially considering that Primrose Hill is one of my most favourite places in London!

Nails Inc Primrose Hill
Pretty Bottle!
The stamping is done with  Konad ‘White’ and plate BM-316 and it’s finished off with a couple of coats of Seche Vite. I think I needed another coat of the polish, but you can only tell in the pictures – it wasn’t at all apparent when you just looked at them. I actually got a lot of complements for these nails – I think because they are quite striking! 





No comments:

Post a Comment