. nailsapART: Orange Glittery Nails

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Orange Glittery Nails

I wanted to do a couple of Halloween nails (well, I actually wanted to do a lot more, but I've really not had chance!) so here is the first. I love anything festive and Halloween is one of my favourites. Unfortunately I don't think my flatmates quite share my enthusiasm for decorations! So, this isn't strictly a Halloween design, but I the the orange is quite fitting....


Orange Glitter Nails

I used this colour previously in my swatch of Accessorize's speckle nail polish, although you can't really see it under the speckle varnish. It's one of my bargain buys from Xtras and cost around £2. I'd been scouring the shops for a more browny orange colour but I really struggled as everything seems to be brighter at the moment, so I was very impressed with the find!

Orange Glitter Manicure

The glitter is also from Xtras and is Technic 'Bedazzled', you can buy it online here. I think the colours are really seasonal, and remind me of all the fallen leaves at the moment (while the glitter blings it up a little!) What do you think?

As a bonus, here is a picture of my fireplace at the moment - pretty scary!


4 comments:

  1. These are so unusual! I love it and your decorations!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haHAAAA! You are looking great in those hot ORANGE Halloween NAILZZZZ at my Partaaaayyy!!! Wooohoo! Thank you! You are a ROCK STAR !

    Yessss! THank YOU!!!! Thanks a million for keepin my party rocking! See you tomorrow NITE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your nails AND your fireplace!! Cute! Er.. I mean, SCARY! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I'm loving the decorations too - don't want to take them down! :)

      Delete