. nailsapART: Matte Purple and Pink Gem Nails

Thursday 4 October 2012

Matte Purple and Pink Gem Nails


Good morning! Today I'm wearing a purple matte manicure, embedded with pink square jewels.
I love this colour and it’s already the second time it’s appeared on my blog – it’s Revlon ‘Violet’, topped with Rimmel Pro Matte Finish top coat. I'm really loving matte nails at the moment!
Purple and Pink Jewel Manicure

I’m really not 100% where I got the stones from. I think they were a free gift when I bought some nail foils but other than the fact that they were a freebee, I really am not sure! I think they are really pretty, the only problem is that they are all slightly different sizes, which you can tell when you look closely. I put a little too much top coat on the ring finger as well, so it looks a bit excessive where they have sunk in…

Purple and Pink Jewel Nails
x

No comments:

Post a Comment