. nailsapART: Shimmery Blue Swirls

Saturday 27 October 2012

Shimmery Blue Swirls

Afternoon all! Today I've done some shimmery blue nails with black swirls....

Swirly Stamping on Blue Nails


The base colour I used was Models Own 'Indian Ocean' and I used MUA 'Black' for the stamping... I've got to say that the varnish looked a lot less blue with the stamps, and even less so on camera (look at the colour in the bottle compared the the nails), but it still shows off the shimmery-ness!


The stamping plate is BM-201 and it's topped off with some Sally Hanson 'Hard as Wraps', rather than my Seche Vite as, in all honesty, it's the weekend, I'm supposed to be doing some work for my Masters, therefore, I'll probably take it off and do something else soon (the queen of procrastination as I am).

2 comments:

  1. I like these! They look so pretty! :) I have this stamp but idk if I've used it but now I'm thinking I should... like NOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's definitely a good stamp! I got a lot of complements for these nails :)

    ReplyDelete