. nailsapART: Red and Silver Lace Stamping Nail Art

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Red and Silver Lace Stamping Nail Art

Sorry I've been away for a while! I've had a crazy week or so... Anyway, here is an update with the mani I wore this weekend... 

I loved this design and unfortunately the pictures really don't do it justice...

Red and Silver Lace Nail Art

The base colour I used was Revlon Matte Suede in 'Ruby Ribbon'. I think this is a discontinued line as I picked it up at Poundland! They had a few nice Revlon colours last time I was in, but that was a couple of weeks ago. Although the colour is lovely and the matte effect is gorgeous the polish was very hard to apply and looked quite uneven, however after a couple of shiny top coats of Seche Vite it wasn't so apparent (although it wasn't matte any more). 

Red Stamping Nail Art

The stamping  plate I used was BM-315 and I used my striping tape from Amazon. Previously I've mentioned that I've found the tape doesn't last long and gets a bit worse for wear after a day, however I think I've cracked it! I used very thick layers of Seche Vite and made sure that it completely covered the tape. I wore these nails for 3 days and the tape was still as good as new.


No comments:

Post a Comment