. nailsapART: Vaseline 'Pink Bubbly' Inspired Pink and Black Manicure

Sunday 4 November 2012

Vaseline 'Pink Bubbly' Inspired Pink and Black Manicure

A few weeks ago I picked up a tin of the limited edition 'Pink Bubbly' Vaseline and ever since I've been planning on doing a manicure to match - I love the classy combination of pink black and gold. Here is the result:


I'm really happy with the result! It was pretty easy to do and very cute... I used Revlon's 'Lilac Pastelle' as the base coat (it is slightly more lilac than pink, as the name suggests, but very close), then I used Xtras Shade 78 (black) for the tips. I then went over the bottom of the tips with my trusty striping tape...


Definitely one of my faves so far...

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful - looks like you matched that colour perfectly as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So creative & super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across this mani on pinterest and I am so glad I clicked through to your blog, you have some amazing nail art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amber - really sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete