. nailsapART: Galaxy Nails: The Lazy Challenge #4

Monday 12 November 2012

Galaxy Nails: The Lazy Challenge #4

So today's challenge is galaxy nails which is something I've never even attempted before.

Galaxy Nails


I was seriously contemplating re-doing these from scratch and right up until I put top coat on them I really wasn't feeling it. However, after a couple of coats of Seche Vite I was feeling a lot more positive about it! I'm definitely going to try these again, but I think I'll practice getting the colours to look more galaxy-ish rather than blodges on the nail.

What I used:

I started off with Xtras Black polish and then used Models Own 'Thunder and Lightening' to give the starry glitter effect you can see (loving this polish) I then sponged on small amounts of Revlon 'Violet', Models Own   'Copper Pot', Sally Hansen 'Model Behaviour' and Sally Hansen 'French Tip White'.

Really keen to see how my fellow challengers have got on with this one!

3 comments: