. nailsapART: Purple and Blue Matte Gradient - The Lazy 15 Challenge #2

Monday 5 November 2012

Purple and Blue Matte Gradient - The Lazy 15 Challenge #2

Here is my post for day 2 of the Lazy 15 challenge, which is a gradient manicure.

Blue Purple Matte Gradient

I love the colour combination I've used and I think it goes together really well, but I'm not well enough practised at gradients as yet so you can see where there are a few bits of sponge stuck to the nail. I didn't get the best coverage either unfortunately. I finished it off with my Rimmel matte top coat...

I used Sally Hanson 'Model Behaviour' for the blue and Revlon 'Violet' for the purple gradient. So, just a short post today as I need to get my nails done for Wednesdays challenge as I'm out tomorrow night. I'm getting more organised but I'd definitely struggle with a 31 day challenge right now! :)


8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the colours and the matte, I've not tried matte-ing a gradient but I think I will give it a go now :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes think I prefer it matte! Looked a lot 'smoother' as well...

      Delete
  2. That's really lovely! Gotta love a gradient mani with such pretty colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colours you've used and the matte topcoat finishes it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love these colors together and I think you did a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lindsey, really sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete