. nailsapART: Blue and Gold Dotty Nails - The Lazy Challenge #3

Thursday 8 November 2012

Blue and Gold Dotty Nails - The Lazy Challenge #3

I love a good chunky ring and for challenge number 3 (dots) I couldn't resist taking some inspiration from this beauty I picked up at the weekend...

Blue Dotty Nails

The base colour is No7 'Golden Pearl' and I actually used a pearl stone which I polished blue to match the other dots to give it a 3d effect. The blue dots are Collection 'Midnight' and the darker gold dots are Models Own 'Copper Pot'.  

Gold Dotty Nails

The look is finished off with a top coat of Seche Vite. You can find the ring at New Look here... Overall, I think I'd do a better job of this if I tried again. I should have used black rather than blue, and I'd have done the base differently... 

5 comments: