. nailsapART: Pink Stripy Nails - Favourite Colour - Lazy 15

Sunday 18 November 2012

Pink Stripy Nails - Favourite Colour - Lazy 15

Ok, so I've been a very lazy challenger the last few days! I've missed Wednesday and Thursdays challenges so I've decided to post them both tonight, with the intention of carrying on as normal the next couple of days! It's really sinking in how hard it is to keep up with a challenge, when you have a lot going on. I've been particularly busy with work, and a few too many evenings out. I have a huge amount of respect for those who manage 30/31 days now!

So, here is day #6 - favourite colour. My favourite colour is pink, as anyone who knows me knows well! For my birthday this year the lovely people in my team at work actually threw me a pink party (I'll put you a picture in at the bottom of this post!)


Pinky Stripy Nails

The base colour is MUA 'Bright Plum' and I used a striping brush to add some stripes of Technic 'Magenta'. I then added some 'Glequins' from Born Pretty Store along the stripes. As always, this was topped off with Seche Vite.

Pink Stripes and Sequin Nails

Overall I'm happy with the effect - and it looked really good on camera which is a change!

Coming right up... Feminine nails but not before a picture of my pink party from earlier this year!



2 comments: