. nailsapART: Ice Cream Nails - Dessert - The Lazy 15

Monday 19 November 2012

Ice Cream Nails - Dessert - The Lazy 15

So here are today's Lazy Challenge nails, and on time for once!

Ice Cream Nails


I was between doing strawberry nails and these, but decided that ice cream is A far more fun dessert in my opinion. The look I've gone for is mint choc chip ice cream with chocolate sauce over the top!

I used Barry M 'Mint Green' for the base and No7 'Beanie' for the chocolate chips and sauce. I then dotted some bright acrylic paint colours over the top to look like hundreds and thousands. I used Seche Vite as a top coat.

This was my first attempt at doing drip nails and they aren't quite neat enough for me to be happy, I didn't have time to re-do them though and they were ok enough for me to post!

Here are the great nails from everyone else in the challenge:

8 comments:

  1. Ha ha - made me hungry doing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE mint choc chip ice cream so great choice! ur nails look fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome, I love them and ice cream is much more fun than strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is reallly goood i want to give you the liebster award its also a good way to meet other bloggers!!

    http://sarahkaszuba.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...they are soooo cute! Love it. Love the color combos and the design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! LOL I've also nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my blog for more info. ;-)

    ReplyDelete