. nailsapART: Teal Green and Gold Nail Art: Stripes and Glitter

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Teal Green and Gold Nail Art: Stripes and Glitter

Today I've decided to do some bright, funky nails using a deep teal polish and some bright gold striping tape and glitter.

Green and Gold Nail Art

It took a while to do (I'm no good at getting the tape lined up well) but I think the results look good. I used Accessorize 'Teal' as the base colour (unfortunately my camera doesn't like photographing teal colours so they always look more blue than green. I would have tried to colour correct it but with the gold it would have made everything else look really weird).

I then used this gold striping tape to create the gold stripes across the nail. I then used some clear polish and some gold glitter on my ring finger for an accent nail. I finished off with a couple of layers of Seche Vite - in fact I think I used 3 on the glitter nail (I swear glitter just eats top coats)

Teal and Gold Stripe Nail Art

7 comments: