. nailsapART: Swatch: Sally Hansen's Insta-dry in Lovely Lilac

Sunday 24 February 2013

Swatch: Sally Hansen's Insta-dry in Lovely Lilac

So, you may have noticed that I'm back! It's been a while I know but I've had a pretty hectic couple of months with Christmas and then I stated a new job...

So, I've bought a lot of new polish lately! I have also managed to get a lot of it pretty cheap, so I've decided that I'm going to do some posts with polish swatches to share some of the gems I've picked up...

So, here's the first one for you - today I'm swatching

Sally Hansen's Lovely Lilac'...

You can pick it up from Amazon here...


It's a lovely light lilac colour which I think is great for everyday wear...I only needed one coat of it so it's was nice and quick to apply. The consistency of the polish was good - not too thick - it actually probably looked a bit thicker than it was so I ended up with too much on my brush at first.

I finished the polish off with a coat of Seche Vite (of course!) What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I really like this color I just got it today. Its a little plain so I might have to do something to spice it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete