. nailsapART: Comic Strip Nail Art!

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Comic Strip Nail Art!

Today I'm sharing bright comic-strip inspired nails. I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with how these came out!! 

Comic Strip Nail Art

I used Rimmel 'Tangy Tangerine' for the base then I used the cling film (seran wrap if you're in the US) method to dot on some Collection 'Big Hair' (can't find a link I'm afraid!), a great bright red polish that I picked up in Superdrug.

I then used stamping plate BM-305 with MUA 'Black' polish to create the zagged lines. The ring-finger design is done with sellotape and MUA 'Black' again and Accessorize 'Crystal' (can't find a link again but I picked it up at Superdrug)... 

Of course, I finished the look with a coat of my trusty Seche Vite. What do you think? Have you done anything similar? I got a lot of complements for these as I think they are quite unusual. although they are a bit loud  for some occasions! 


Cartoon Nail Art



1 comment:

  1. I haven't done anything similar but I'd love to! This looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete