. nailsapART: Pink and Black Lace Flower French Tips

Sunday 24 February 2013

Pink and Black Lace Flower French Tips

Hi everyone, today I've done some really pretty pink and black lace flowery nails. They are kind of like a slanted french tip effect on the nail. 

Pink Nails with Black Lace Tips

I started off with a couple of coats of Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in 'Terracotta' I love this polish - it's so nice and easy to apply! I then used some nail stickers I bought from Ebay. I actually bought these ages ago so the link I've included is for some different but similar ones. I could manage to find the exact same ones unfortunately.

Lace and Flower Tip Nail Art

I finished the look off with a couple of coats of my trusty Seche Vite, which you can buy here. Still my absolute favourite, favourite top coat (some things don't change!)

I'm really impressed with the effect overall. I think they look really elegant and striking! I'm definitely going to be buying some similar stickers to try this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment