. nailsapART: Challenge:Jean Paul Gaultier Nails

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Challenge:Jean Paul Gaultier Nails

Exciting times! I’ve had my first challenge request from Sian who asks:

“I have a new obsession in my life – the new diet coke can from Jean Paul Gaultier with the Breton stripes. Has been an object of fascination to me since I saw it on the shelves last week and have taken to leaving it in situ on my desk at work so myself and others can admire its wonderfulness.
How about a set of nails to give this iconic can double the attention it is getting already when you hold it?”

And here’s the result, Breton stripes and all!

Jean Paul Gaultier Nail Art

I’m pretty impressed with the result – although I think I could have done a better job at making the space between the stripes more even…

The nail polish I used was Barry M ‘Matt White‘ and I used this striping tape again.

Breton Stripe Nail Art
What do you think? If you have any other challenge ideas for me then submit your challenge here…

No comments:

Post a Comment